You’re invited to join us for our annual energy conference followed by lunch, drinks, alumni appearances and raffles!
Energy experts from Constellation will discuss current Illinois market trends and risk management strategies for your business. After the presentations, we hope you join us for lunch, appearances from Chicago White Sox alumni and more.
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
- 9:00 am - 9:30 am | Registration & Light Breakfast
- 9:30 am - 11:00 am | Energy Conference
- Weather Update: How power and natural gas prices are affected by the weather after a year of record demand for natural gas in power generation in 2016
- Economic Outlook: Learn about primary demand drivers in the market for 2017 and what to expect as we head into warmer months
- 11:00 am - 11:20 am | Break
- 11:20 am - 12:30 pm | Energy Conference
- The Trump Effect: Changes to Energy Policy with the new administration
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm | Lunch, Drinks, Alumni Appearances and Raffles
- Guaranteed Rate Field – Upper Terrace Suite
333 West 35th Street
Chicago, IL 60616